Pastor Jay

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

You Dont Have to Hurt!!!

I was sitting back in the recliner today listening to the cold brisk wind blowing through the trees in the back yard. The feeling of cold winter afternoons is a reminder for me to be thankful for my warm house and especially my loving family. There are people all around us that have no place to go and no family to call their own. As I was thinking on these things it come to my spirit about the many people that I have met since God called me into the ministry. There are so many situations that I have encountered with people and so many of those seemed to be so hopeless and the people would often think that there is no way to get out of my circumstance. As a minister, when trying to help people we often look at our own experiences and trials and how God brought us out, as to further insight into God's power and ability. I can honestly say that in my own life I have experienced hurt, pain, fear, worry, anxiety, depression, anger, and the list goes on and on. The Lord Jesus Christ has helped me to overcome every giant that I have ever faced and gave me strength to stand on the Word of God reguardless of how is seemed.  I want to say to anyone who is hurting, Jesus came not only to heal the sick and open blinded eyes, and raise the dead, but he also came to heal the broken heart. Sometimes life will throw you a curveball and you may want jump out and quit, but with Christ we can face our situations head on like the forth one in the fire. Jesus may not put out every fire but he will walk through it with you. You dont have to keep hurting, Jesus wants to heal all your spiritual, physical, and emotional needs no matter how small or how great they are. Jesus Christ and him Crucified is still the only life changing message that works, no matter what!! Jesus can't fail!!

No comments:

Post a Comment